Blended Case Management is a service that assists individuals with mental illnesses or emotional disorders in gaining access to psychiatric, medical, social, educational, and other services.
Blended Case Management (BCM) is a strength-based, supportive service that assist individuals diagnosed with a serious mental illness or emotional disorder to identify and access available services, community resources, and benefits to resolve daily living problems.
Services are delivered in the home and community in McKean County. The frequency of contact is determined on a needs base.
- Comprehensive assessment of needs and assistance establishing recovery goals
- Assistance accessing services including completing applications, attending appointments and removing transportation barriers
- Provides help to resolve issues that prevent individuals from receiving services
- Outreach to the client and family to increase communication with the treatment team
- On call 24/7 for crisis intervention, diversion from inpatient care, and support during inpatient admission
BCM Can Help You With:
- Accessing transportation resources
- Social Security benefits
- Food or clothing assistance
- Help with utility bills or shut off notices
- Education assistance
- Employment assistance
- Help accessing mental health counseling or psychiatric services
- Help finding a dentist, doctor, or special healthcare
- Help with legal issues
- Help managing problems causing increased stress