Please consider joining our team if you are passionate about helping individuals and families grow and succeed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Below is a list of current job openings. To apply, please select the position you are interested in and press “Apply Now”. All submissions are processed via Indeed.com.
Licensed clinicians can apply to receive loan repayment assistance through the National Health Services Corps Loan Repayment Program (NHSC LRP).
In exchange for loan repayment, you serve at least two years at The Guidance Center, which is an NHSC-approved site in a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA).
To learn more, check out: National Health Service Corps
Administrative Assistant (Clerical) – Bradford, PA
Administrative Assistant to perform various office duties including answering phones, scanning, filing, scheduling patient appointments and ordering supplies. Full time, 40 hours a week including some evenings. Must be willing to travel to all offices located in Bradford, Smethport and Kane. Good communication skills and customer service experience a must.
Pay: $10 – $12 per/hour
Case Management – Bradford, PA
Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP) – Bradford, PA
Mobile Therapist (MT) – Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS)
Reports to: IBHS Clinical Director
Hours: Full or Part-time
Job Overview: Provide mental health treatment to children under the age of 21 in the home, school and community using techniques such as cognitive behavior therapy, behavioral therapy, behavioral skills training and parenting skills training.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Provide individual and family therapy in the home, school and community to address the client’s symptoms, behavioral concerns and treatment needs
· Complete client assessments and develop treatment plans and crisis plans
· Develop behavior plans as needed
· Consult with colleagues and treatment team members to assist the child in improving their behavior or symptoms
· Facilitate treatment team meetings as needed to address treatment needs
· Maintain professional boundaries with clients and families
· Provide culturally aware and competent services
· Participate in individual and group supervision monthly
· Complete necessary documentation on a weekly basis
· Complete initial training and at least 16 hours annually
Education and Experience:
Candidates must have one of the following qualifications:
· Be licensed in Pennsylvania as a professional counselor, marriage and family therapist or clinical social worker
· Be licensed in Pennsylvania as a social worker or a behavior specialist and have a graduate degree that required a clinical or mental health direct service practicum
· Have a minimum of one year of full-time experience in providing mental health direct services to children and a graduate degree with at least nine credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work or counseling
· Have completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum and have a graduate degree with a least nine credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work, education, counseling or a related field
Outpatient Therapist – Bradford, PA
Mental Health Therapists Needed. Provide therapy in office setting and telehealth. Master’s degree required and professional license or license eligible required. Potential tuition loan reimbursement. Salary based upon experience.
Part-time (extreme part time availability) /Full-time