110 Campus Drive
Bradford, PA 16701
Bradford, PA 16701
Home > Mental Health Services > Wrap Around/BHRS Services
Wrap Around/BHRS Services
- "Wrap Around" Services/BHRS (Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services) are funded by the Department of Public Welfare to insure comprehensive mental health treatment to children.
- Behavioral Specialist Consultant (BSC) designs and directs the implementation of behavior modification plans. This is done in a collaborative effort with the treatment team and family.
- Mobile Therapy (MT) includes intensive treatment efforts that occur outside of an office setting. Methods of intervention include family therapy, collateral therapy and individual therapy in the home, school or other community setting. Furthermore, behavior programming, parent training, and consultations with other community services are a part of the program design.
- Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) includes efforts to stabilize the child's functioning in the family, school or community setting. Therapeutic efforts will focus on one-to-one intervention to improve behavior, improve control of anger, enhance self-esteem and develop more productive social relationships. In addition, therapeutic interventions will include implementation and monitoring behavior modification programming.
- Children and youth must be under twenty-one years of age and have a mental health disorder. Also, the child must be eligible for Medical Assistance. If not currently receiving MA, the child may still qualify for MA regardless of family income.
- McKean County
- Program Director - Licensed Psychologist
- Program Supervisors
- Mobile Therapists
- Therapeutic Staff Support
- Behavioral Specialist Consultants
- Licensed Psychologists
- Contact The Guidance Center, 110 Campus Drive, Bradford, PA 16701 or call (814) 362-6535.