- Provide parent education and family support services to children ages 6 to 18 and their families using the Nurturing Parenting Program curriculum. Services may take place at home, in school, or in group settings. The Adult-Adolescent Parenting Inventory and the Nurturing Skills Competency Scale are utilized to help individualize activities/services for each family. Staff are a mentor and resource connection for youth and families in response to identified needs/goals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and implement activities that support youth/family goals using the topics chosen by families as areas of needed support
- Consult with County staff and/or other providers as needed
- Complete documentation of services and maintain records as required
- Travel throughout designated service area
- Provide support to other staff and help maintain a team and collaborative atmosphere
- Professional Development as required by The Guidance Center and NPP
- Other related work as required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree preferred, or Associate Degree in Education, Health, Human Services or another related field. Experience working with families and youth exhibiting basic behavioral concerns.
Please fill out the following application and e-mail it to HR@guidancecenter.net as part of your application: TGC Application.