STEPS Drop In Center offers recreational, social, craft and support activities for adult mental health consumers in McKean County.
STEPS is a mental health consumer-run program that offers social and recreational activities to community residents receiving mental health services.
Membership is free to any adult involved with a community mental health program. Individuals can fill out a membership application when visiting the Center.
A Board of Directors comprised of consumer members governs STEPS.
- Pool table/pool tournaments
- Air hockey
- Variety of board games
- Computer with internet and e-mail access
- Art and craft activities such as leather working and floral design
- Weekly dinners
- Weekly bingo
- Holiday celebrations
- Monthly family day
- Monthly pizza night
- Monthly membership meetings to determine center activities
- Opportunities to participate in focus groups and serve on a committee to advise in development and improvement of behavioral health services
62 Main Street
Bradford, PA 16701
Phone: (814) 362 – 6260
Hours of Operation
Monday – 11:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday – 11:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday – 11:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday – 11:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday – 11:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday – 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.