All McKean County Residents have the opportunity for financial assistance. The limit is based on your family income and size. If you have insurance and you are having issues with making payments or you currently do not have access to insurance, please contact the Intake Department to receive more information on how our facility may be able to assist you. You may schedule a visit at any moment in time to speak with our Intake Department.
Below will be a list of items you may bring in for the Financial Assessment:
- Proof of your current income and that of other household members:
- Pay stubs ( 3 recent ones )
- Social Security income statements or related bank statements
- Proof of any other regular income
- Child support payments
- If the following apply, these could reduce your charges; bring information showing:
- Outstanding medical expenses you are making payment on.
- Ongoing payments for Educational or daycare costs
- Real estate taxes on your home
- List of persons living in your household (names, age, relationship to you)
- Health Insurance card
- Any other information that you feel affects your financial situation
We look forward to assisting you with your interest in our services. If you have any questions, contact the Intake Department at 814-362-6535.
The Guidance Center is a National Health Service Corps Site! See below what this entails: